June 23, 2015

Feeding Your Spirit- Marraige Proposal Video Series Countdown- (#1)Your Best Pick!






This video is the greatest example ever of love in it's purest form. I absolutely love this man's creative expression of love. I mean really, 365 days of asking, who does that? So romantic. This is my favorite but, What do you think?

Can you see yourself sitting in her seat? Or is this proposal is too long for you?

Vote & Leave your comments below, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Be sure to share with your friends, get them involved too. 

This is the last of the video's in the marraige proposal challange. Thank you for sharing this amazing experience with me.

My desire is that you be encouraged and renewed in your heart  of hearts knowing your dream will come true.

Much Love & Tons of Happiness,

    








If you are ready for love, I'll help you make it happen. Let's talk 






PS. I will count the votes and post "your best pick" for winner. Can't wait to see which vid  you chose for the "Hello, I'm Mr. Right" Popular Pick Winner Award  (I'll post it on the blog with that title).
FYI... I'd like to do this again in a couple of months, what do you think? Good Idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment