In Be Happy Now Emotional Healing Love Stinkin Thinkin Attraction Eliminator The Cycle Breaker The Relationship Cycle

Never Say... Never To Love (This is a recent email sent to our community subscribers.)

Photobucket
Hey there Superstar,

How's it going? I felt like I needed to chat with you today about
something you might be struggling with.
Have you been struggling with this whole "single" thing? If so,
I've got 3 words for you.
NEVER SAY NEVER! These are three words
you are going to have to remove from your vocabulary. Because you
see, when it comes to designing the love you deserve one of the
thoughts you simply cannot have is the "never thought".

"I might as well give up because, I'm never going to meet that
special someone" Whoa, hold the press!, NOT, this is not the
mindset you need to have or the words that need to come
out of your mouth.

Keeping it real... Remember, I can relate to you more than you know
and it is for this reason I'm saying what I'm saying.
NEVER is a tall order and a very strong statement.
When you use words like this you actually eliminate the changes of
meeting your Mr. Honeyman. It's kind of like you instantly put up a
shield or barrier that says to the world, "I AM NOT AVAILABLE FOR A
TRUE LOVE EXPERIENCE so don't even look my way" 

INSTEAD...

Open your mind to possibilities. Better yet, know that you are
worthy of the best love has to offer. In fact, you need to wrap
your brain around "knowing" that you were designed to receive a
loving life experience.
The man, the love, the life you desire is
all waiting on you. Why not make today the day you decide to step
up and step into the love that is already yours to have. NEVER
SAY...NEVER!


Tons of love,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2017, Amanda's Blog- Are You Soulmate Ready? All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments
Anonymous said, regarding a popular blog post (Here's An Observation) I appreciate your insight Amanda. So powerful. Too many of us go through life this way - used to the way things are and have always been. Awareness can be the first step to making a positive change. The phrase "even though my fingers were curled in an uncomfortable position and the weight of the bag added to unnecessary stress" really spoke to me and reminded me of how we will endure (even to the point of pain or discomfort) for the sake of a relationship. It can be different. It can be better...if we just put down the bag!

For Our Intl. Community

It's Your Time To Shine!

Build your Wesite, Online Store, Blog and More - 10% off Your Order at GoDaddy.com

Featured Post

He Was Cute Until He Opened His Mouth

In college, I landed a job in the counselors office, it was a really cool opportunity as I worked with and met some great people. As you...

Followers