In Be Happy Now Emotional Healing Lonely The Cycle Breaker The Relationship Cycle

Video-How To Stop Settling For The Wrong Men-Quick Tip

Women do it all the time, Settle that is. Of course, who sets out for the day and says to herself, "Self, today I'm going to settle for whoever comes my way and I'm going to put up with whatever he's dishing out". Sounds crazy, right?
Yet, that's exactly what happens on a regular basis. Reasons vary from; not wanting to be alone, or just to say "I got a man", to denial. 

It's all the same...settling for less than you deserve.

In this video I'll break down what settling really means. You will be surprised to know how this one word plays such a BIG role in preventing you from making a real love connection. 




So, what does it mean to settle?

Settling means you decide to agree. In other words, you make a conscious decision to agree on  something and in this case we are talking about love or the lack of it. Think about that for a minute...


Statistics show that women out number men by a huge margin. Does that mean you have to settle for what you can get because there are not enough men to go around? Not.

Here are 2 ways to prevent from settling for the wrong man and ending up in the wrong relationship, again :

1. Decide-
    You have to decide right now to agree on the facts, and the facts are you deserve to be in the relationship you have always dreamed of.

2. Commit-
    Agree to commit yourself to what your heart desires. When you commit in this way you begin to turn your love-life around so you are in position to attract your true love.

Focusing on these two love -changers will help you to stop settling for the other guy and put you on the right track for Mr. Right.

I published this video awhile back, I'm sharing it with you now because I can't tell you how many women I have worked with who don't know why or how to stop falling victim to settling for the wrong men and the wrong relationships. I share it also because I remember first hand what settling felt like before I made these powerful discoveries.

Past this video on to your sista girls and let's help them get crystal clear about what it means to "settle".


Leave your comments below and tell me if this video helps you understand how much of an impact "settling" has on you making a real love connection? 
Want to see more videos? Email me with topics weighing on your heart
www.Amanda@Liveanattractivelifestyle.com

Of course, if you are sick and tired of experiencing different man, same drama... drama and you're serious about getting off the emotional rollercoaster, Let's Talk 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Hey everybody Amanda here, I noticed the URL I gave for the blog in the video is not right. It should be www.designtheloveyoudeserve.blogspot.com

    I'm not sure how to fix it on the video so I decided to give you a heads up here.

    Thanks, tons of love
    P.S. If anyone knows and can tell me how to do I'd be grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2017, Amanda's Blog- Are You Soulmate Ready? All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments
Anonymous said, regarding a popular blog post (Here's An Observation) I appreciate your insight Amanda. So powerful. Too many of us go through life this way - used to the way things are and have always been. Awareness can be the first step to making a positive change. The phrase "even though my fingers were curled in an uncomfortable position and the weight of the bag added to unnecessary stress" really spoke to me and reminded me of how we will endure (even to the point of pain or discomfort) for the sake of a relationship. It can be different. It can be better...if we just put down the bag!

For Our Intl. Community

It's Your Time To Shine!

Build your Wesite, Online Store, Blog and More - 10% off Your Order at GoDaddy.com

Featured Post

He Was Cute Until He Opened His Mouth

In college, I landed a job in the counselors office, it was a really cool opportunity as I worked with and met some great people. As you...

Followers