In Emotional Healing Lonely Love The Cycle Breaker The Relationship Cycle

Being In A Relationship IS NOT All It's Cracked Up To Be


That's right I said it. Contrary to popular belief or what you may have heard. It does not matter what you feel now. Being in a relationship is not the way to go. In fact, I will go all the way to say... "YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP!"
Now that I have your attention, let me explain. You see, the key word here is "a" relationship. Being in a relationship does not and will not serve you (period). Granted it might feel really good to have someone in your life right now. Someone to hold your hand and whisper sweet nothings in your ear you know, all the things we like to hear. Someone to tell you how pretty you are. Someone to be there for you, to listen to you when you need him to. Someone to just plain have your back, right?.


 I couldn't agree with you more. I'm pretty sure I'm speaking to the choir right now. This is what every single woman wants and more. There is only one problem


THE PROBLEM...
Somehow, even with all this knowing of what you want it can still be so easy to accept partnership in a relationship... I understand. You see, for a long time I didn't think there was anything wrong with being in a relationship, that's what we want right? to love and be loved. However, I made this HUGE DISCOVERY that got me to thinking I was coming out on the short end of the deal. This revelation changed my life forever, it just made sense. With all the hype that is put on being in a relationship today you will want to stop and ask yourself this one super-dooper-ooper important question, ready? here it is-

Do I want long lasting love or a quick fix experience?

Granted entering into a relationship can and for the most part bring some of what you desire. I mean I'm sure you may have encountered some great times, relationships that were emotionally gripping, ones you never thought you could live without. 

You might even feel

"It's better to be in a relationship versus being alone"

"At least I can say, I got a man" 

 " It's not that bad"

I would only ask that you give thought to these 3 things...

#1.Give yourself permission not to settle for anything less than what your heart deeply desires. (no matter what)

#2. KNOW...You CAN HAVE the Cinderella, knight and shining Armour experience

#3. What  you desire has always been there. It's hard to avail yourself to real love when your time and energies are focused on trying to make "a" relationship work.
  (otherwise known as, trying to fit a square beg into a round hole).


Keep in mind- 

There is a big difference between being in a relationship and the relationship you desire.
 
 Leave your comments below and tell me what's on your mind.


 SHARE THE LOVE Join me in getting the message out. Be sure to pass this post on to another single sista who needs to know
      

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2017, Amanda's Blog- Are You Soulmate Ready? All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments
Anonymous said, regarding a popular blog post (Here's An Observation) I appreciate your insight Amanda. So powerful. Too many of us go through life this way - used to the way things are and have always been. Awareness can be the first step to making a positive change. The phrase "even though my fingers were curled in an uncomfortable position and the weight of the bag added to unnecessary stress" really spoke to me and reminded me of how we will endure (even to the point of pain or discomfort) for the sake of a relationship. It can be different. It can be better...if we just put down the bag!

For Our Intl. Community

It's Your Time To Shine!

Build your Wesite, Online Store, Blog and More - 10% off Your Order at GoDaddy.com

Featured Post

He Was Cute Until He Opened His Mouth

In college, I landed a job in the counselors office, it was a really cool opportunity as I worked with and met some great people. As you...

Followers