In Preparation

IMPORTANT NOTICE... JUST FOR YOU!


It has been an extreme honor to provide you with hands-on, life-transforming information on this site. I trust that you have invested in yourself by utilizing the strategies provided. It is my passionate desire to continue to offer you material that will cause you to re-think the way you view love so that you are in position to attract your Mr. Right.

I am always interested in what you have to say because your feedback helps me to continue to provide you with answers that meet the needs of other women just like you.

SO HERE'S WHERE YOU GET TO BE HEARD

1. To the right you will find a "poll" question, take a few minutes to answer the question by checking one of the boxes (or multiple boxes, if you like).

2. Each "poll" question is time sensitive as it will only be posted for 2 weeks. After which, another question will be posted for another 2 weeks and so on.

3. Here is where you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of other women like yourself by being interactive and responding to the questions with your answer(s). Let's call this "THE ONE CLICK" opportunity for change, pretty cool ah?


YOUR CHALLENGE


Why not let this be a starting point to becoming proactive and conscious toward attracting your Mr. Right... one click at a time.


I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to those women who continue to contribute to these surveys (on and off-line).


Here's to the love you desire but, most of all deserve.

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I was blessed by God to find my Mr.Right in my teens over 30 years ago, and am still married to the same man. However, now that I havae 3 daughters, all young women now, I love what you are doing and will pass on this blog to them. I admire your work and will follow it with great interest & support!
    Kind Regards,
    Kathy Davis
    Arvada, CO

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2017, Amanda's Blog- Are You Soulmate Ready? All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments
Anonymous said, regarding a popular blog post (Here's An Observation) I appreciate your insight Amanda. So powerful. Too many of us go through life this way - used to the way things are and have always been. Awareness can be the first step to making a positive change. The phrase "even though my fingers were curled in an uncomfortable position and the weight of the bag added to unnecessary stress" really spoke to me and reminded me of how we will endure (even to the point of pain or discomfort) for the sake of a relationship. It can be different. It can be better...if we just put down the bag!

For Our Intl. Community

It's Your Time To Shine!

Build your Wesite, Online Store, Blog and More - 10% off Your Order at GoDaddy.com

Featured Post

He Was Cute Until He Opened His Mouth

In college, I landed a job in the counselors office, it was a really cool opportunity as I worked with and met some great people. As you...

Followers