In

DATES, DATES, AND MORE DATES


Aha, I bet you thought I was going to talk about going out on a date or something related. No, I'm on a mission to do a better job remembering special dates. I don't always remember family birthdays but, thank goodness I have understanding loved ones. Overall, I want to do this for me because every year, all throughout the year someone remembers me on different occasions and I think it would be a good idea to show the same gestures of love. Honestly, I don't mean to forget, it just happens. So, if you have a special way you remember dates let me know so I can try it out.

Here I have listed a few dates I saw written down on a piece of advertisment:

April 4th... Easter
April 18-24... Administrative Professionals Week (whew!)
May 6-12... Nurse Appreciation Week
May 9th... Mother's Day

Of course there's more.
I just want to be able to acknowledge these special dates by sending alittle something or maybe just a phone call to say, "Thinking of you on this day".

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2017, Amanda's Blog- Are You Soulmate Ready? All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments

Love-Changing Success Stories & Ah- Ha Moments
Anonymous said, regarding a popular blog post (Here's An Observation) I appreciate your insight Amanda. So powerful. Too many of us go through life this way - used to the way things are and have always been. Awareness can be the first step to making a positive change. The phrase "even though my fingers were curled in an uncomfortable position and the weight of the bag added to unnecessary stress" really spoke to me and reminded me of how we will endure (even to the point of pain or discomfort) for the sake of a relationship. It can be different. It can be better...if we just put down the bag!

For Our Intl. Community

It's Your Time To Shine!

Build your Wesite, Online Store, Blog and More - 10% off Your Order at GoDaddy.com

Featured Post

He Was Cute Until He Opened His Mouth

In college, I landed a job in the counselors office, it was a really cool opportunity as I worked with and met some great people. As you...

Followers